The SensoPRO Toroidal Conductivity Monitoring System delivers reliable conductivity monitoring with toroidal (inductive) sensor technology
. The NEW
EX2000RS toroidal conductivity transmitter has one 4-20 mA output, an RS-485 serial interface for use with Modbus RTU or ASCII, and can display conductivity, percent concentration, TDS, and salinity. The durable Noryl-body TCS3020 Toroidal (Inductive) Conductivity / TDS Sensor
is resistant to fouling, coating, and corrosion and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Most reliable conductivity / TDS monitoring
- Minimal sensor maintenance requirements
- Displays conductivity, TDS, % concentration, and salinity
- Robust integration with Modbus RTU or ASCII
- Sensorex Guarantee: One year limited warranty
This rugged toroidal conductivity monitoring system is appropriate for harsh applications in Cooling Tower Water Treatment
, Brine Concentration Measurement
, Wet Scrubbers
, and other environments involving high conductivity or high levels of dissolved solids. Click here
to watch a video demo of the EX2000RS setup menu.