Now Available with optional MODBUS/RS485 Interface
Originally designed for use in cooling tower applications, the CS8300 inline conductivity sensor package is an economical option for continuous monitoring of conductivity and total dissolved solids. Constructed in a CPVC body with graphite electrodes, this probe is ideally suited for industrial applications that do not require the additional level of accuracy and durability afforded by stainless steel options. The flush electrode design helps this sensor resist fouling in environments with high concentrations of precipitating solids.
- Economical inline conductivity probe with graphite electrodes (cell constant K=1)
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy
- Flush graphite electrodes resist fouling
- Fast, simple installation with no tools required
- 4-20mA or RS485 transmitter module to connect to a PLC, SCADA or controller with 4-20mA or MODBUS/RS485 input card