Our CX100 is an isolated output 4-20mA industrial transmitter for reading contacting conductivity sensors. Easily power the unit with available two-wire power supply loop. Ideal for connecting to a PLC for advanced control systems. Versatile mounting options for wall or panel mount.
- Facilitates easy sensor maintenance with output ‘HOLD’ function
- Accurate conductivity / TDS measurements
- Flexible configurations with 6 selectable conductivity ranges
- Compatible with a wide variety of contacting conductivity sensors
- One year limited warranty
Note: Transmitter is only compatible with sensors with tinned leads and Pt100 RTD temperature compensation.
Consider our new CX105 as a great alternative to the CX100.