The CX100 is a loop powered conductivity transmitter for use with contacting conductivity sensors. The 4-20mA output is ideal for connecting to a PLC for advanced control systems. Easily power the unit with available two-wire power supply loop. Versatile mounting options for wall or panel mount.
- Flexible configurations: Six selectable conductivity ranges
- Facilitates easy sensor maintenance: Output ‘HOLD’ for calibration & setup to avoid process disruption
- Accurate conductivity / TDS measurements: Integrated Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Compatible with a wide variety of sensors: For use with all Sensorex contacting conductivity sensors
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
Note: Transmitter is only compatible with sensors with tinned leads and Pt100 RTD temperature compensation.
Not sure if this conductivity transmitter is what you need? Compare the CX100 Conductivity Transmitter to the rest of our conductivity transmitters and controllers with our handy comparison chart.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)