Our CX105 conductivity transmitter is an isolated output 4-20mA industrial transmitter for reading contacting conductivity sensors. The CX105 transmitter also measures Resistivity and TDS. Easily power the unit with available two-wire power supply loop. This transmitter is ideal for connecting to a PLC for advanced control systems. The CX105 has versatile mounting options for wall or panel mount. With a dual display LCD, monitoring both the measuring value and the temperature is simple.
- Dual display shows the measuring value and temperature
- Compatible with a wide variety of contacting conductivity, resistivity, and TDS sensors
- One year limited warranty
- CE certified – compliant with European Community Standards
NOTE: Transmitter is only compatible with sensors with tinned leads and Pt1000Ω RTD temperature compensation.
- LCD: 128*65 dot matrix, figure or alphabet: 12×8, 28×15, 32×18, etc.
- Update rate: 1 second
- Contrast: User selected, 5 levels
- Conductivity: 0.05 to 500,000 μS/cm
- Resistivity: 1KΩ•cm to 18.3MΩ•cm
- TDS: 0.023 to 200,000 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of reading
- Repeatability*: ± 0.05% of span
- Temperature Drift*: Zero and Span: ± 0.02% of span per℃
*These performance specifications are typical at 25°C
- Power: 19 -48VDC, regulated, 30mA maximum
- Isolated 4-20 mA output with 0.004 mA (12-bit) resolution
- Update Rate: 1 second
- Maximum Loop Impedance: 250Ω@24V; 600Ω@31V; 1500Ω@48V
- Non-volatile: All user settings are retained indefinitely without battery backup
- Isolated, 40 VDC max. pull-up voltage
The OC output can be configured to be one of three modes below:
High mode, Low mode, Proportional pulses
- Operation: -10 °C to 70 °C (14 °F to 158 °F); 0-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Transport/storage: -15°C to 80°C(5°F to 176°F); 0-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Standards and Approvals
- CE: Certified Compliant to European Community Standards.