$58.05 – $73.56
FC800, FC875 and F95C - Flow Cells
Ensure your Sensorex 8000 series sensor is properly installed.
For 8000 series modular probes using the EA899 holder (S8000CD pH Sensor or S8000CD-ORP Sensor) and for the CS300 Contacting Conductivity Sensor there are three options:
- The FC800 is CPVC Flow Cell with 1.5″ sockets.
- The FC875/S is CPVC Flow Cell with 3/4″ sockets.
- The FC875/T is a threaded 3/4″ NPT CPVC Flow Cell.
For the Sensorex TCS3020 and iTCS3020 toroidal conducticivity sensors, the FC95C provides inline mounting with 2.0” sockets.
The FC875/T can be purchased as part of a complete S8000 package in our S8000 Kits listed below:
- S8300 Self-Cleaning In-Line Process pH Sensor
- Includes an S8000CD pH Sensor Cartridge, the EA899TC Holder with Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Element, an S855 Cable Assembly, and this Flow Cell
- S8200 ORP Self-Cleaning In-Line Process ORP Sensor
- Includes an S8000CD ORP Sensor Cartridge, the EA899 Holder, an S853 Cable Assembly, and this Flow Cell
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)00
The FC875/T Threaded 3/4″ CPVC Flow Cell is used for in-line installation of the S8000CD Self-Cleaning Industrial pH Sensor or S8000CD-ORP Self-Cleaning Industrial ORP Sensor.
The FC800 is used with Sensorex CS300 Process Graphite Contacting Conductivity Sensor with 0.1 cell constant.
The FC875/T is part of a complete S8000 package and can be purchased separately, or it is already included in our S8000 Kits listed below:
pH/ORP/Conductivity, Toroidal Conductivity
¾” NPT, ¾” socket, 1.5” socket, 2.0” socket
Shop NowMore from Sensorex
In addition to the products above we have a full range of water quality sensors and the accessories you need to make reliable measurements.
Have a Question?Get In Touch
If you need help selecting the right sensor for your application drop us a message.