Now Available with MODBUS/RS485 Interface & optional Titanium body
The Lumin-S optical dissolved oxygen sensor delivers reliable DO measurements over a long operating life. There are no membranes to replace, no electrolyte solutions to replenish, and no anodes to clean. Maintaining the sensor is as easy as replacing the optical sensing cap once every 1-2 years, and since all calibration data is stored on the cap, there’s no need to calibrate. This dissolved oxygen sensor outputs a Modbus/RS-485 digital signal for easy PLC integration.
- Reliable measurements: Optical sensor technology delivers accurate DO monitoring with no drift and no minimum flow
- Long operating life with minimal maintenance: No membranes, electrolyte solutions, or anodes – just replace the cap once every 1-2 years
- No calibration: All calibration data is stored on the cap for quick and easy startup
- Simple system integration: Use Modbus/RS-485 to integrate with a PLC or other control system
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee