Our S651CD-HF submersible pH electrode is ideal for acidic environments that utilize hydrofluoric acid (HF). The self-cleaning, flat-surface design makes the this electrode resistant to coating, increasing time between maintenance cycles. Protective feet guard the pH glass against breakage, and double junction reference protection extends the lifetime of the sensor. Should a replacement sensor be required, the S651CD-HF is equipped with quick disconnect BNC connections to minimize downtime due to electrode maintenance. Designed for use with our S653 Cable Assembly for the S651CD for a complete Submersible Flat-Surface, Self-Cleaning pH measurement solution, even in acidic HF conditions.
- HF resistant pH glass for extended lifetime in harsh conditions
- Flat surface design resists coating
- Double junction reference protection extends sensor lifetime
- Use with our S653 Cable Assembly for quick and easy maintenance
- Reliable CPVC construction
- One year limited warranty