$533.10 – $559.80
S8300 - Modular pH Sensors for In-line
Product InformationIn heavily contaminated wastewater or chemical processing applications, an inline pH probe typically wears out fast. Constantly replacing an inline pH probe can feel like a waste of time and money. We created our modular, quick disconnect S8000 sensor packages for these types of heavy duty industrial applications. The sensor can be replaced in a few seconds with no tools or re-wiring required by swapping the S8000CD Quick Change Replacement Cartridge. Reuse the cable assembly and other mounting hardware for a low cost of ownership.
- Reliable performance in demanding applications: Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Lightning fast sensor changes: Modular design allows replacement cartridges to be changed in seconds without tools
- Perfect for pressurized applications: Sealed, no maintenance reference design
- Low total cost of ownership: All mounting hardware is reuseable. Just replace the quick-change sensor cartridge.
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
For optimal shelf life, store sensors at 15-30°C.
Our modular, quick disconnect S8000 sensor packages let you replace the sensor in a few seconds with no tools or re-wiring required.
Measurement Range: 0-14 pH (low NA+ ion error)
Temperature Range: 0-100⁰ C
Pressure Range: 0 – 100 PSIG
Body Construction: Ryton Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
Mounting Orientation: Minimum 5⁰ above horizontal plane
Response Time: 95% in 1 second
Isopotential: 7.00 pH
Span: > 97%
Connector: BNC or Tinned Leads
Cable Length: 10 feet (3 meters) or 20 feet (6 meters)
Warranty: One year limited warranty
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 9 in|
Submersion (No Flow Cell), Inline (Include Flow Cell), Inline (Customer Supplied Flow Cell)
You may also like…
ADD TO CART
Continuous online pH monitoring in wastewater and coating industrial applications leads to contamination and eventually requires sensors to be replaced. A…
ADD TO CART
Applications such as pulp and paper or dye manufacturing and industrial wastewater treatment may expose pH probes to harsh conditions…
ADD TO CART
Our S8000 series of pH sensors deliver the most reliable online pH monitoring in a unique, modular package that minimizes total…