When an ORP sensor is constantly measuring a wastewater treatment process, it will be exposed to chemicals, suspended solids, and other contaminants. These contaminants can cause fouling of the ORP sensor reference, leading to sensor failure. Differential ORP sensors utilize three electrodes instead of the conventional two. This special design allows the sensor reference (salt bridge) and buffered electrolyte solution to be replaced, which extends working lifetime. Our SD7420CD features differential sensor technology with a direct 4-20mA output, so it can be integrated into control systems without the use of a transmitter or controller.
- Reliable measurement performance: True differential measurement technology using solution ground
- High accuracy measurements: Differential measurement technique virtually eliminates ground loop measurement error
- No transmitter or controller required: Direct 4-20mA output for simple integration
- Resists aggressive chemicals: Constructed of durable Ryton® Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Two year limited warranty: We stand behind our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)