$194.47 – $219.35
CS150 - Graphite Contacting Conductivity Sensor, 12 mm
Used for Laboratory and Light Industrial Applications: Cells are made from graphite to provide good performance for the value. Choose from 2 cell constants: 0.1/cm and 1.0/cm.
The sensor can be configured to meet your exact needs. Select from our available options for a quick delivery or fill out the contact us form at the bottom for a custom product! Customize your cell constant, temperature compensation, cable lengths, and connectors. The sensor can be submerged in a tank or mount in-line in a pipe.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Used for Laboratory and Light Industrial Applications: Cell constants are made from graphite to provide good performance for the value.
Configurable to Meet Your Exact Needs:
- Select from our options below for a quick delivery or fill out the contact us form at the bottom for a custom product!
- Choose your cell constant, temperature compensation, cable lengths, and connectors
Multiple Use Cases
- Submerge in a tank or mount in-line in a pipe.
- Compatible with Sensorex’s CM1000 and most portable/bench-top meters
Range: k=0.1 or k=1.0 (+/- 10%)
Temperature Range: 0-70⁰ C
Pressure Range: 0 – 100 PSIG
Body Construction: Epoxy
Cable Length: 3 ft or 10 ft
- Sensors with 3ft cable feature 8-pin connector for use on Sensorex CM1000 benchtop Conductivity Meter.
- Sensors with 10ft cable feature Tinned Leads for use with Sensorex and other manufacturer’s trasnmitters
Warranty: One year limited warranty
|Dimensions||8.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
B – 0.1/cm, C – 1.0/cm
BB – 3 Foot Cable (1 meter), BC – 10 Foot Cable (3 meters)
You may also like…
ADD TO CART
TDS / Conductivity Calibration Standards
Our TDS / Conductivity Calibration Standards are prepared to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) primary solutions standards. Both…
ADD TO CART
CX2000 – Conductivity Transmitter/Controller
Our CX2000 is a fully-featured conductivity controller and 4-20mA transmitter for reading contacting conductivity sensors and programming process control. Set points…
Shop NowMore from Sensorex
In addition to the products above we have a full range of water quality sensors and the accessories you need to make reliable measurements.
Have a Question?Get In Touch
If you need help selecting the right sensor for your application drop us a message.