CS300 - Conductivity Sensor Cartridge For CS8000 Kits
Sensorex's CS300 Process Graphite Contacting Conductivity Sensor is designed for light industrial process applications (cooling towers).
- Use with an S855 cable assembly for quick disconnect helping reduce maintenance time in conventional conductivity applications using transmitters.
- Use with the EM802 electronics module and the S856 cable to turn the CS300 into a smart sensor for use directly with SCADA systems.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Ideal for Light Industrial Process Applications
- Keyed flange ensures proper orientation for best results
- Temperature compensation ensures optimal performance
Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Quick-disconnect cable to allow for cables to remain in place
- Flat measurement surface resists coating
- Calibrations are even faster when used with Sensorex Electronic Modules
Smart Sensor-Capable via Sensorex Electronic Modules (Sold Separately)
- Purchase with EM802-EC Module – sold separately
- Use with S856 Cable (Option FC)
- USB Converter for Smart Sensors (S857 – sold separately) recommended for calibration and set-up
For first time installations, select appropriate cable length and purchase FC875/T Flow Cell separately (shown under accessories).
Range: k=1.0 +/- 10%
Temperature Range: 0-60⁰ C
Pressure Range: 0 – 100 PSIG
Body Construction: CPVC, Graphite, Viton®
Warranty: One year limited warranty
B – 0.1/cm, C – 1.0/cm
1 – PT1000Ω RTD, 3 – 10K Thermistor
Complete Your System
S853, S855, and S856 - Cable Assemblies for S8000 Series Sensors
The S853 and S855 are shielded, low-noise cable assemblies for our S8000 series pH and ORP sensors. The cable assembly…
EM802-EC - Smart Conductivity Modules (4-20mA or MODBUS/RS485) for S8000 Series
The EM802-EC is our most cost-effective solution for connecting our S8000 series Contacting Conductivity sensors to a PLC or SCADA…