Applications such as environmental and wastewater sampling involve some uncertainty about what samples may contain. When dealing with unknown or unpredictable sample types, you need an electrode you can trust to deliver accurate measurements regardless of the contaminants you encounter. The SG2000CD has a double junction reference design to prevent reference fouling by heavy metals and other sample contaminants. With a chemically inert glass body, this electrode can be safely used in the widest range of chemical environments.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Maximum chemical compatibility
- Low maintenance sealed gel reference
- Compatible with any meter accepting BNC
- Booted BNC protects meter connection
- One year limited warranty