Our TCSMA online toroidal conductivity transmitter without display is built for water treatment monitoring and aggressive process chemical applications. Ideally suited for applications in which 4-20mA signals are required and reliable performance is critical. The unit features isolated outputs with user-programmable temperature compensation. Durable construction with enclosure rated at NEMA 4X (IP65). Simple installation for wall, pipe, panel, or rail mounting. Use with TCS3020 Toroidal Conductivity Sensor for online conductivity monitoring with minimal maintenance.
- Reliable process monitoring: Monitor conductivity using proven inductive measurement technology
- Simple system integration: Loop-powered (16-35V DC) with isolated 4-20mA output signal
- Perfect for use in all environments: LCD display with NEMA 4X, IP65 enclosure
- For use with toroidal conductivity sensors: Online conductivity measurement with minimal maintenance
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
*Note: If you require local display, choose the SensoPRO Toroidal Conductivity Monitoring System or the TCSTX Toroidal Conductivity Transmitter with Graphical Display.