Continuous online pH monitoring in wastewater and coating industrial applications leads to contamination and eventually requires sensors to be replaced. A differential pH sensor utilizes a measurement technique designed to extend the working lifetime of sensors in challenging applications. Replacing the sensor reference (salt bridge) and buffered electrolyte solution can prevent sensor replacements, saving time and money. Our SD7500 Series features a combination sensor output; these differential pH sensors can be used with any conventional pH/ORP transmitter.
- Differential measurement technology with solution ground
- Buffered electrolyte reference resists fouling
- Compatible with any conventional pH/ORP transmitter
- Easy and infrequent maintenance
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Two Year limited Warranty