Applications such as pulp and paper or dye manufacturing and industrial wastewater treatment may expose pH probes to harsh conditions and chemicals. A differential pH probe utilizes a special measurement technique, which extends the working lifetime of the sensor in challenging applications. Replacing the sensor reference (salt bridge) and buffered electrolyte solution can extend working lifetime, which saves timely, costly replacements. Our SD7420CD features differential sensor technology with a direct 4-20mA output, so it can be integrated into control systems without the use of a transmitter or controller.
- Utilizes differential measurement technology for extended sensor lifetime
- No transmitter or controller required
- Easy and infrequent maintenance
- Constructed of chemically-resistant Ryton® Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation
- Two Year limited Warranty