Continuous online ORP monitoring in applications like metal finishing and chrome waste treatment wears down ORP sensors, leading to reference contamination. A differential ORP probe utilizes three electrodes instead of two, which extends the sensor’s working lifetime in challenging applications. Replacing the sensor reference (salt bridge) and buffered electrolyte solution can prevent sensor replacements, saving time and money. The SD7500CD-ORP is a self-powered differential ORP probe, allowing use with any conventional ORP transmitter.
- Differential measurement technology with solution ground
- Buffered electrolyte reference resists fouling
- Compatible with any conventional pH/ORP transmitter
- Replaceable double junction salt bridge
- Refillable reference solution
- Two Year limited Warranty