Now Available with optional MODBUS/RS485 Interface
Our TCS3020 Toroidal Conductivity Sensor (Inductive Conductivity Sensor) delivers the most reliable technology for monitoring conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS). Unlike contacting conductivity sensors, the TCS3020 is resistant to fouling, coating, and corrosion, and is designed for minimal maintenance and long service life. Built for harsh applications, the durable Noryl construction is tolerant to a wide range of solvents, and the sensor remains stable to temperatures up to 105° C.
- Inductive measurement technology ensures accuracy in chemical solutions and other high TDS environments
- Resistant to polarization effects caused by coating, fouling, and corrosion
- Wide measurement range (0-2000mS)
- Optional MODBUS/RS485 digital output signal to integrate with a PLC or other control system
- Little to no cleaning required
- One year limited warranty