The LPM100 is a durable, loop-powered 4-20mA display for use in process monitoring applications. Compatible with any sensor with a 4-20mA output, the LPM100 can display readings for various parameters, including UV transmittance, free chlorine, dissolved oxygen, chlorine dioxide, and more. The LPM100 can be mounted in various configurations – including pipe mounting with our pipe mount kit – and endure harsh environmental conditions. Simple installation and operation make it an ideal solution for process read out monitoring.
- Compatible with a wide variety of sensors: For use with Sensorex sensors with a 4-20mA output
- Superior durability for demanding applications: Plastic NEMA 4X and IP65 field mountable enclosure
- User-friendly interface: Large, sleek 3 ½ digit display and increased visibility with loop powered back-light
- Simple installation and operation: Programmable using front-mounted control dials
- Versatile mounting options: Display may be mounted at 90° increments up to 270° from default orientation
- One year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)