$194.47 – $219.35
CS150 - Graphite Contacting Conductivity Sensor, 12 mm
Used for Laboratory and Light Industrial Applications: Cells are made from graphite to provide good performance for the value. Choose from 2 cell constants: 0.1/cm and 1.0/cm. Choose from our lab and process versions:
- Lab versions: with 3 ft (1m) cable, 10K thermistor, and 8-pin connector (for use with Sensorex CM1000 meters).
- Process versions: with 10 ft (3m) cable, PT1000 temperature element, and tinned lead (for use with Sensorex transmitters).
The sensor can be configured to meet your exact needs. Select from our available options for a quick delivery or fill out the contact us form at the bottom for a custom product! Other cell constants, temperature compensation, cable lengths, and connectors are available. The sensor can be submerged in a tank or mount in-line in a pipe.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Used for Laboratory and Light Industrial Applications: Cell constants are made from graphite to provide good performance for the value.
Configurable to Meet Your Exact Needs:
- Select from our options below for a quick delivery or fill out the contact us form at the bottom for a custom product!
- Choose your cell constant, temperature compensation, cable lengths, and connectors
Multiple Use Cases
- Submerge in a tank or mount in-line in a pipe.
- Compatible with Sensorex’s CM1000 and most portable/bench-top meters
Cell Constant: choose from k=0.1 or k=1.0 (+/- 10%)
Temperature Range: 0-70⁰ C
Pressure Range: 0 – 100 PSIG
Body Construction: Epoxy
Cable Length: 3 ft or 10 ft
- Sensors with 3ft cable feature 8-pin connector for use on Sensorex CM1000 benchtop Conductivity Meter.
- Sensors with 10ft cable feature Tinned Leads for use with Sensorex and other manufacturer’s transmitters
Warranty: One year limited warranty
|Dimensions||8.25 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
B – 0.1/cm, C – 1.0/cm
BB – 3 Foot Cable (1 meter), BC – 10 Foot Cable (3 meters)
You may also like…
ADD TO CART
Our CX2000 is a fully-featured conductivity controller and 4-20mA transmitter for reading contacting conductivity sensors and programming process control. Set points…
ADD TO CART
Our TDS / Conductivity Calibration Standards are prepared to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) primary solutions standards. Both…