The SensoPRO Toroidal Conductivity Monitoring System delivers reliable conductivity monitoring with toroidal (inductive) sensor technology. The NEW EX2000RS toroidal conductivity transmitter has one 4-20 mA output, an RS-485 serial interface for use with Modbus RTU or ASCII, and can display conductivity, percent concentration, TDS, and salinity.
The durable Noryl-body TCS3020 Toroidal (Inductive) Conductivity / TDS Sensor is resistant to fouling, coating, and corrosion and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Most reliable conductivity / TDS monitoring
- Minimal sensor maintenance requirements
- Displays conductivity, TDS, % concentration, and salinity
- Robust integration with Modbus RTU or ASCII
- Sensorex Guarantee: One year limited warranty
This rugged toroidal conductivity monitoring system is appropriate for harsh applications in Cooling Tower Water Treatment, Brine Concentration Measurement, Wet Scrubbers, and other environments involving high conductivity or high levels of dissolved solids.
Click here to watch a video demo of the EX2000RS setup menu.